Off the Field Rules
- If you do not arrive at your court at your designated time you will be disqualified for the remainder of the competition.
- If you lose your receipt or wrist band you will be disqualified from the remainder of the competition
- For the Final Round for the Benjamins only, the size of the balls will vary.
- A smaller field will be utilized for all sudden death matches if necessary and for the Final Round for the Benjamins.
On the Field Rules
- Direct hit of a participant will register a kill shot and exclude the player from the remainder of the competition.
- Any hit on a participant in the head will disqualify the player who threw the ball from the remainder of the competition.
- Any hit in the head is null and void and does not remove the player hit from the competition
- Any intentional act of attempting to get hit in the head will disqualify the player from the remainder of the competition.
- Stepping over the END Line CENTER LINE or the SIDELINES will disqualify a player from the remainder of the competition.
- You cannot register a kill shot to an individual on the same half of the court that you are on.
- The referees are considered a part of the field of play and any decisions made by a referee are final.
- The game will begin with a set number of balls being placed on the END lines of each side of the course. A rush from the CENTER LINE will be signaled in order to obtain the balls on your side of the course without stepping over the END Line.
- Any intentional physical contact by a participant with another will disqualify that participant from the remainder of the competition.
- Catching the ball is not allowed except in the Final Round for the Benjamins.
- Participants in the Final Round for the Benjamins may catch the ball eliminating the player who threw it.
I agree to become familiar with and abide by all written and/or posted rules of WARRIORBALL, LLC, as well as all written and/or posted rules of the Venue. I further agree to comply with all directions, instructions and decisions of WARRIORBALL, LLC and Venue personnel. I further agree not to challenge these rules, directions, instructions, or decisions on any basis at any time.
Direct Participation: I understand that WARRIORBALL, LLC, has the authority to issue instructions or directions relating to the manner of my safe participation in the Event or Related Activities and the authority to halt my participation in the Event or Related Activities at any time they deem it necessary to protect the safety of participants, spectators, and personnel; and/or promote fairness and the spirit of WARRIORBALL, LLC.
Military Deployment: I understand that active duty of deployed military participants may be entitled to a refund on a case-by-case basis upon providing sufficient, official documentation regarding the deployment that conflicts with participating in the event.
Alcohol & Drugs: I certify that I am not, and on the date of the Event will not be, under the influence of alcohol or any drugs that would in any way impair my ability to safely participate in the Event. I further, understand that alcohol consumption following the event is discouraged by WARRIORBALL, LLC and take full responsibility for any decision to consume alcohol at that time.
Majority Age: I affirm that I have reached majority age (or will have reached that age by the date of the Event. Majority age is 18 in all states except Alabama (age 19), Nebraska (age 19), and Mississippi (age 21).
Removal from Event: I understand that WARRIORBALL, LLC and Venue personnel may immediately cause anyone who disobeys any rules, directions, instructions, decisions, or laws, or whose behavior endangers safety or negatively affects a person, facility, or property of any type or kind, to be removed from the Event.
Attitude and Behavior: I also agree to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times; demonstrate respect for all people, equipment, and facilities; and participate with a cooperative and positive attitude.